BACKGROUNDER: Hawtai who?
Surprise Saab financial saviour Hawtai Motor Group claims on its website to be one of the largest automakers in China. It was founded in 2000 and has two plants located in Rongcheng, Shandong province, and Erdos, Inner Mongolia province.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029