HONG KONG: Great Wall names model launches for 2013
Great Wall has announced a global sales target of 700,000 vehicles for calendar 2013. The Hong Kong-based manufacturer also says it will launch 13 new vehicles this year, some of which are expected to be updates of existing models.
In 2012, Great Wall saw its global sales rise by 28% YoY to 620,000 vehicles, of which 96,500 were in markets outside China, a YoY rise of 16 percent.
The firm has named the following new models as being due for launch in 2013: Haval H2, Haval H8, Great Wall C50 2013, and Wingle 6. The first of these models are expected to be revealed at AutoShanghai in April.
Author: Glenn Brooks
Companies: Great Wall
More than half of China's listed auto companies enjoyed an improved first half performance in 2013 over last year with higher net profits compared with a year ago....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Pickup truck and SUV specialist Great Wall Motor said it expected its first half net profit to rise 73.7% year on year....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Ford Mondeo redesigned for 2015
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Toyota recalls 1.75m for brake and fuel checks
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor Interviews, Strategies, Road Map 2014-2025
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029