HONG KONG: Great Wall names model launches for 2013
Great Wall has announced a global sales target of 700,000 vehicles for calendar 2013. The Hong Kong-based manufacturer also says it will launch 13 new vehicles this year, some of which are expected to be updates of existing models.
In 2012, Great Wall saw its global sales rise by 28% YoY to 620,000 vehicles, of which 96,500 were in markets outside China, a YoY rise of 16 percent.
The firm has named the following new models as being due for launch in 2013: Haval H2, Haval H8, Great Wall C50 2013, and Wingle 6. The first of these models are expected to be revealed at AutoShanghai in April.
Author: Glenn Brooks
Companies: Great Wall
More than half of China's listed auto companies enjoyed an improved first half performance in 2013 over last year with higher net profits compared with a year ago....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Pickup truck and SUV specialist Great Wall Motor said it expected its first half net profit to rise 73.7% year on year....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- Briefing: developments in powertrain batteries
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- COMMENT: Russia - it is rocket science
- Volvo Cars to build US factory
- New York show debuts: Porsche Boxster Spyder added
- GM management outlines reasons for Russia rethink
- Mahindra throws in the Brazil towel
- Tesla to unveil 'major new non-car product line'