CHINA: GM JV hopes for Chongqing plant start in new year
General Motors' joint venture with local partners SAIC and Wuling will start building a new plant in Chongqing, China early next year, pending government approvals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- Beijing backdrop – China challenges ahead
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- BEIJING 2016 - world premieres list
- Ford spending $1.6bn on US plants