CHINA: GM "extends sympathy" to explosion victims
GM China says it extends its "deepest sympathy" to the families of those killed and injured in this weekend's (2 August) dust explosion, which ripped through Kunshan Zhongrong Metal Products' factory in the east of the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Connecting cars in Canada
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- CEO says Citroen wants to be quirky again
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Audi suspends two engineers over US diesel V6
- Takata manipulated test results back to 2000
- BMW launches fully online car buying process
- Honda postpones new Brazil plant opening
- Ferrari arranges loan facility