CHINA: GM "extends sympathy" to explosion victims
GM China says it extends its "deepest sympathy" to the families of those killed and injured in this weekend's (2 August) dust explosion, which ripped through Kunshan Zhongrong Metal Products' factory in the east of the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- THAILAND/AUSTRALIA: Details of next Toyota Hilux
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- Ford Valencia plant to build 400k in 2015
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"