JAPAN: GKN Driveline in Japan appoints new president
Hidehito Takahashi has been appointed president and representative director of GKN Driveline in Japan. Starting in January, he will be based at the company’s Japan head office in Tochigi.
Marc Vuarchex, managing director, GKN Driveline Asia Pacific said: “Japan is a crucial market with extensive manufacturing and research and development investment for us that has a great significance for the region and globally. We welcome Takahashi-san and his international experience. He is an excellent leader with a successful career as the top executive of foreign-owned companies operating in Japan. I am confident that he will contribute to the development of the company’s business not only in the Japanese market but also throughout the world.”
Hidehito Takahashi who has a Batchelor of Arts in Economics from Tokyo University and a Masters of Business Administration, Finance and Accounting from the Columbia Business School in the USA, has previously worked at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi and General Electric Japan.
Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV), a wholly owned subsidiary of German automotive giant Daimler, has exported the first batch of 64 Fuso trucks manufactured at its Oragadam plant in the outskir...
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
Mitsubishi says it will tackle the problems that led to delayed product recalls through an organisation directly answerable to the president....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electric motors sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to...
The first minicar developed by Mitsubishi Motors with Nissan input went on sale in Japan today (6 June). The DAYZ is the result of a two-year cooperation with Mitsubishi Motors and is built by Mitsubi...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
Mitsubishi Motors is to cease development of commercial vehicles including minitrucks....
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- Infrastructure and logistics make Brazil costly
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029