GERMANY/UK: Germans' British luxury brands do well in 2012
The super-luxury brands owned by Germany's Volkswagen and BMW groups both posted healthy sales growth in 2012. VW's Bentley announced global growth of 22% year on year to 8,510 cars, following the worldwide dealer count rising 10%, while BMW's Rolls-Royce said it booked a "record" 3,575 cars but did not provide a 2011 comparison.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- Federal-Mogul on trends in the plug market - Q&A
- Carlos Ghosn interview
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Subaru Legacy/Liberty 3.6
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- BMW launches 'big battery' i3 EV
- Tesla advances build plan by 2 years
- BMW Q1 operating profit down 2.5%
- Volvo Cars swings to profit in Q1
- A Ford first - 10-speed automatic for 2017 F-150