SOUTH KOREA: German OEMs need to improve aftersales - survey
German carmakers are lagging behind their Japanese rivals in aftersales customer satisfaction in South Korea, according to a survey.
Marketing Insight data showed that the German companies drew many complaints as they failed to meet demands for after-sales service from local consumers.
The research company said that Korean consumers are increasingly prioritising aftersales service when they choose cars.
The report comes at a time when the top German brands are enjoying a sales boom in the country. BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Audi account for 65% of the import market.
Shrugging off French air traffic controllers' strike action, this week saw many of the industry's top executives gather for Automotive News Europe's Congress in Paris. Here is a brief snapshot of what...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Volkswagen Group delivered 3.87m vehicles in the first five months of this year, up almost 6% on the same period a year ago. In May, the numbers were ahead almost 7% at 816,500....
A vehicle built at Wolfsburg has been deemed the 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf....
BMW sales and marketing chief Ian Robertson believes that the German car market has further to fall this year....
Volkswagen group premium brand Audi will recall over 6,000 A1 and A3 hatchbacks sold in Australia due to the same gearbox safety concerns that prompted its parent to announce a recall of almost 26,000...
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda Civic Type R & VW Passat GTE
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Renault moves UK Duster production to Romania
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Ford's Americas chief sees 17m light vehicle sales
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report