SOUTH KOREA: German OEMs need to improve aftersales - survey
German carmakers are lagging behind their Japanese rivals in aftersales customer satisfaction in South Korea, according to a survey.
Marketing Insight data showed that the German companies drew many complaints as they failed to meet demands for after-sales service from local consumers.
The research company said that Korean consumers are increasingly prioritising aftersales service when they choose cars.
The report comes at a time when the top German brands are enjoying a sales boom in the country. BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Audi account for 65% of the import market.
Shrugging off French air traffic controllers' strike action, this week saw many of the industry's top executives gather for Automotive News Europe's Congress in Paris. Here is a brief snapshot of what...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Volkswagen Group delivered 3.87m vehicles in the first five months of this year, up almost 6% on the same period a year ago. In May, the numbers were ahead almost 7% at 816,500....
A vehicle built at Wolfsburg has been deemed the 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf....
BMW sales and marketing chief Ian Robertson believes that the German car market has further to fall this year....
Volkswagen group premium brand Audi will recall over 6,000 A1 and A3 hatchbacks sold in Australia due to the same gearbox safety concerns that prompted its parent to announce a recall of almost 26,000...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- JLR-Chery JV opens China factory
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)