SWITZERLAND: Geneva show debut for Renault Scenic XMOD
Renault is set to pull the covers off an updated Scénic and Grand Scénic range at the Geneva motor show. As well as the facelifts and new engines, the XMOD, a rival for the VW CrossTouran, will also be revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure