SWITZERLAND: Geneva show debut for Renault Scenic XMOD
Renault is set to pull the covers off an updated Scénic and Grand Scénic range at the Geneva motor show. As well as the facelifts and new engines, the XMOD, a rival for the VW CrossTouran, will also be revealed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly