DETROIT: Geely's Horbury seeks a Chinese design
Styling a car that looks Chinese is the challenge facing British designer Peter Horbury. He was head of design at Volvo when the company was taken over by Geely and now divides his time between Sweden and China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Bleak Christmas ahead for some
- JLR research removes blind spots
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Volvo rethinks its way to market