DETROIT: Geely's Horbury seeks a Chinese design
Styling a car that looks Chinese is the challenge facing British designer Peter Horbury. He was head of design at Volvo when the company was taken over by Geely and now divides his time between Sweden and China.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2015MY Mitsubishi L200 Barbarian
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard
- INTERVIEW: Audi's 'Mr RHD' retires
- New alloy developed for new Jag
- JLR China cuts prices amid anti-trust probe
- Tata Motors to assemble in Venezuela