CHINA: Geely boosts exports
Zhejiang Geely Holding reported that its exports surged 164% year-on-year in 2012, making it one of the fastest growing Chinese carmakers.
Geely, which is the parent of Swedish brand Volvo, exported 100,300 units to overseas markets last year. In December alone, it exported 11,000.
The company also said that its premium brand Emgrand accounted for 40% of its total exports, with sales of more than 40,000 units in overseas markets.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
Sales at Geely's Volvo Car Group fell 2.6% year on year in June to 40,939 units with year to date volume off 5.5% to 209,118....
Total light vehicle sales last month came in at just over 1.4m, 9.1% ahead of June 2012. That works out to a seasonally adjusted annualised rate (SAAR) of 15.96m, the highest since November 2007, the ...
Chery Automobile has divided its models into four series, Arrizo, Fulwin, QQ and Tiggo, as part of a brand reorganisation....
Singapore-based investment holding company, Gallant Venture, is offering to buy out minority investors in Indomobil Sukses International in an effort to consolidate control of one of Indonesia's large...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- New York show debuts: Lincoln Continental added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- Car sharing won't replace car ownership - BMW