RUSSIA: GAZ builds methane LCV test batch
GAZ Group has produced a test batch of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) that can run on methane as well as petrol, company president Bo Andersson said.
“We will begin mass production in the autumn,” he told Prime News.
Andersson said using methane cuts the fuel price per 100km to about RUB150 from RUB390 on petrol.
According to LCV division director Vadim Sorokin, the daily capacity for the production of methane cars will be 25-35 units.
A spot of M&A in the tyre business this week as Apollo swooped on Cooper with $2.5bn in cash changing hands. I could use a bit of that......
The updated Skoda Octavia is now rolling off assembly lines in the Ukraine and Kazakhstan following the recent production start at a VW-GAZ joint venture factory in Russia....
Russian energy giant, Gazprom and GAZ Group, have inked a deal to cooperate using natural gas for automotive fuel....
Skoda on Friday (21 June) started production of the redesigned Octavia at GAZ Group's factory in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia....
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- COMMENT: BMW & Mercedes battle over self parking
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: 'Game changing' configurator
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- JUST THE FACTS: 2016 Audi A4 first look
- VW plans low cost car family
- UK auto sector delivering on growth
- Infrastructure and logistics make Brazil costly
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029