RUSSIA: GAZ builds methane LCV test batch
GAZ Group has produced a test batch of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) that can run on methane as well as petrol, company president Bo Andersson said.
“We will begin mass production in the autumn,” he told Prime News.
Andersson said using methane cuts the fuel price per 100km to about RUB150 from RUB390 on petrol.
According to LCV division director Vadim Sorokin, the daily capacity for the production of methane cars will be 25-35 units.
The analysts in this report forecast the Medium and Heavy Truck market in BRIC to grow at a CAGR of 11.05 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth i...
A spot of M&A in the tyre business this week as Apollo swooped on Cooper with $2.5bn in cash changing hands. I could use a bit of that......
The updated Skoda Octavia is now rolling off assembly lines in the Ukraine and Kazakhstan following the recent production start at a VW-GAZ joint venture factory in Russia....
Russian energy giant, Gazprom and GAZ Group, have inked a deal to cooperate using natural gas for automotive fuel....
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda CR-V facelift
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- Ford lowers 2014 pre-tax profit outlook
- JLR to start Brazil assembly with Discovery Sport?
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report