RUSSIA: GAZ builds methane LCV test batch
GAZ Group has produced a test batch of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) that can run on methane as well as petrol, company president Bo Andersson said.
“We will begin mass production in the autumn,” he told Prime News.
Andersson said using methane cuts the fuel price per 100km to about RUB150 from RUB390 on petrol.
According to LCV division director Vadim Sorokin, the daily capacity for the production of methane cars will be 25-35 units.
Truck Manufacturing in Eastern Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast t...
A 14% year-on-year (y-o-y) rise in new light vehicle sales in the first seven months of 2012 and the continued expansion in consumer credit has prompted BMI to revise up our 2012 Russian vehicle sales...
A spot of M&A in the tyre business this week as Apollo swooped on Cooper with $2.5bn in cash changing hands. I could use a bit of that......
Trucks in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains description...
Light Trucks in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descr...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- COMMENT: Russian auto jitters in Crimea poker
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- PRODUCT EYE: Kia pro_cee'd GT
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- Jaguar recruits Beckham as China brand ambassador
- Ssangyong to rebrand and overhaul image
- Geely to axe domestic brands
- Jaguar to end XK production this year
- Ford director emeritus, William Clay Ford, dies
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Auto Parts Manufacturing in China