RUSSIA: GAZ builds methane LCV test batch
GAZ Group has produced a test batch of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) that can run on methane as well as petrol, company president Bo Andersson said.
“We will begin mass production in the autumn,” he told Prime News.
Andersson said using methane cuts the fuel price per 100km to about RUB150 from RUB390 on petrol.
According to LCV division director Vadim Sorokin, the daily capacity for the production of methane cars will be 25-35 units.
A spot of M&A in the tyre business this week as Apollo swooped on Cooper with $2.5bn in cash changing hands. I could use a bit of that......
The updated Skoda Octavia is now rolling off assembly lines in the Ukraine and Kazakhstan following the recent production start at a VW-GAZ joint venture factory in Russia....
Russian energy giant, Gazprom and GAZ Group, have inked a deal to cooperate using natural gas for automotive fuel....
Skoda on Friday (21 June) started production of the redesigned Octavia at GAZ Group's factory in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia....
- ANALYSIS: What does TPP mean for autos?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Volkswagen, diesel, recalls
- COMMENT: Tesla Model X - the elephant in the room
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Redesigned Vauxhall (Opel) Astra
- Thailand looks to end first-time buyer overhang
- Aston Martin mulls new factory location
- JLR confirms Brazil plant will assemble Evoque
- LA SHOW: Facelifted Porsche 911 AWD variants
- EXCLUSIVE: Fiat UK returning to C segment in 2016
- VW India issues stop-sale order for Polo
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electric motors market- forecasts to 2030