RUSSIA: GAZ builds methane LCV test batch
GAZ Group has produced a test batch of light commercial vehicles (LCVs) that can run on methane as well as petrol, company president Bo Andersson said.
“We will begin mass production in the autumn,” he told Prime News.
Andersson said using methane cuts the fuel price per 100km to about RUB150 from RUB390 on petrol.
According to LCV division director Vadim Sorokin, the daily capacity for the production of methane cars will be 25-35 units.
A spot of M&A in the tyre business this week as Apollo swooped on Cooper with $2.5bn in cash changing hands. I could use a bit of that......
The updated Skoda Octavia is now rolling off assembly lines in the Ukraine and Kazakhstan following the recent production start at a VW-GAZ joint venture factory in Russia....
Russian energy giant, Gazprom and GAZ Group, have inked a deal to cooperate using natural gas for automotive fuel....
Skoda on Friday (21 June) started production of the redesigned Octavia at GAZ Group's factory in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia....
- ANALYSIS: Mégane GT 220 & future Renaults
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2016 Land Rover Discovery & L462
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Premium electric SUVs...
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: smart & VW Golf updates
- Ford may revive Bronco and Ranger for US - reports
- Wraps come off fourth generation Kia Sportage
- Jeep hacker resigns from Twitter - report
- Toyota Thailand suspends Prius due to tax dispute
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Automotive Plastics Market for Passenger Cars by Type, by Application, & by Region - Global Forecast to 2020
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030