JAPAN: Fuso, Nissan, bus and truck recalls for fuel leak problem
Mitsubishi Fuso is recalling 170,845 Fighter and Canter trucks and Rosa microbuses produced between July 2003 and July 2011 over possible fuel leaks due to defective and improperly installed fuel pipes.
Nissan said that it will recall 2,870 Civilian microbuses produced between October 2004 and August 2007 because they use engines manufactured by Mitsubishi Fuso.
The recalls follow some 140 reports of fuel leak problems with Mitsubishi Fuso and Nissan vehicles. No accidents due to the fuel leaks have been reported.
Tesla has been given a boost by the influential Consumer Reports (CR) organisation in the US, with its Model S receiving the highest score in ratings: 99 out of 100, a tally rarely achieved....
The Nissan Leaf has taken the number two spot in the overall car sales chart for Norway in April, beating a host of household name combustion engine cars in the process....
Nissan Motor's luxury brand Infiniti has appointed Steve Oliver as the new regional director for northern Europe covering the UK and Holland....
Toyota Motor Corporation boosted full fiscal year operating income from JPY355.6bn to JPY1.32 trillion, an increase of JPY965.2bn. Net income rose from JPY283.5bn to JPY962.1bn on sales up 18.7% to J...
- Volvo UK specs up seven seat XC90 redesign
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Hobnobbing with the A-listers
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2015 Range Rover Hybrid
- Briefing: 48V mild hybrids (3)
- ANALYSIS: Mercedes smart brand's last chance?
- Geneva show debuts list updated
- BMW 2 Series Convertible launched
- No Mexico-Brazil agreement on new auto pact
- Volkswagen aims to triple MQB output
- UK: Aston Martin to reveal future models strategy
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates - Latest Monthly Update
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)