JAPAN: Fuso, Nissan, bus and truck recalls for fuel leak problem
Mitsubishi Fuso is recalling 170,845 Fighter and Canter trucks and Rosa microbuses produced between July 2003 and July 2011 over possible fuel leaks due to defective and improperly installed fuel pipes.
Nissan said that it will recall 2,870 Civilian microbuses produced between October 2004 and August 2007 because they use engines manufactured by Mitsubishi Fuso.
The recalls follow some 140 reports of fuel leak problems with Mitsubishi Fuso and Nissan vehicles. No accidents due to the fuel leaks have been reported.
Tesla has been given a boost by the influential Consumer Reports (CR) organisation in the US, with its Model S receiving the highest score in ratings: 99 out of 100, a tally rarely achieved....
The Nissan Leaf has taken the number two spot in the overall car sales chart for Norway in April, beating a host of household name combustion engine cars in the process....
Nissan Motor's luxury brand Infiniti has appointed Steve Oliver as the new regional director for northern Europe covering the UK and Holland....
Toyota Motor Corporation boosted full fiscal year operating income from JPY355.6bn to JPY1.32 trillion, an increase of JPY965.2bn. Net income rose from JPY283.5bn to JPY962.1bn on sales up 18.7% to J...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Frankfurt IAA world debuts list updated
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029