GERMANY/JAPAN: Fuso and Nissan agree gutsy light truck cooperation
Daimler's Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) and Nissan Motor have signed an agreement for reciprocal supply of light duty trucks in Japan. Say hello to the Canter Guts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- CHENGDU PREVIEW: Infiniti ESQ & Kia K4 debuts
- India regulator doles out fines on parts prices
- Delphi sells one millionth ESR
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times