GERMANY/JAPAN: Fuso and Nissan agree gutsy light truck cooperation
Daimler's Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation (MFTBC) and Nissan Motor have signed an agreement for reciprocal supply of light duty trucks in Japan. Say hello to the Canter Guts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- Briefing: developments in powertrain batteries
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- COMMENT: Russia - it is rocket science
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- Spat breaks out between Ford and Bentley
- Volvo Cars to build US factory
- GM management outlines reasons for Russia rethink
- New York show debuts: Porsche Boxster Spyder added
- Mahindra throws in the Brazil towel