JAPAN: Fuji Heavy raises US Subaru forecast to record high 420,000 vehicles
Fuji Heavy Industries on Thursday raised its 2013 sales forecast for Subaru cars in the United States to a record high 420,000 vehicles from 365,000 vehicles.
The automaker raised its annual operating profit outlook by 40% on Thursday to JPY278bn (US$2.83bn) this year, a record high, compared with its previous forecast of JPY198bn.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
Tightening environmental regulations in the US have prompted Subaru maker Fuji Heavy Industries to consider launching electric vehicles again in the region, president Yasuyuki Yoshinaga has said....
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Automotive Semiconductors market worldwide....
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Adaptive Cruise Control market to grow at a CAGR of 15.8 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the in...
Maruti-Suzuki is declining to comment on union claims the labour body has won 11 out of 12 seats against what it refers to as a "management installed puppet panel" at the automaker's Manesar plant....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global 4WD and AWD sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gai...
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure
- JLR research removes blind spots