JAPAN: Fuji Heavy raises US Subaru forecast to record high 420,000 vehicles
Fuji Heavy Industries on Thursday raised its 2013 sales forecast for Subaru cars in the United States to a record high 420,000 vehicles from 365,000 vehicles.
The automaker raised its annual operating profit outlook by 40% on Thursday to JPY278bn (US$2.83bn) this year, a record high, compared with its previous forecast of JPY198bn.
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (7270) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compi...
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for automotive transmission systems in thousand units.The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, L...
The analysts who wrote this report forecast the Global Automotive Transmission Systems market to grow at a CAGR of 5.1 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this ma...
- Jaguar Land Rover's lightweight future
- INTERVIEW: Ford of Europe's chief, Stephen Odell
- GENEVA WRAP: Europe still struggles, future bright
- INTERVIEW: Ford UK fleet director, Phil Hollins
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: iOS (and Android) in the car
- 'One Ford' has kept us alive in Europe
- GENEVA: Apple launches car iOS
- GENEVA: Jaguar names 'small' saloon XE
- JLR reported close to Saudi Arabia factory deal
- EXCLUSIVE: Renault axes another EV
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Dacia: The no frills automotive brand, that is becoming a serious world contender
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- China’s One-Child Policy is Shaping a New Automotive Landscape
- Global light vehicle HVAC market 2008 to 2028