JAPAN: Fuji Heavy raises US Subaru forecast to record high 420,000 vehicles
Fuji Heavy Industries on Thursday raised its 2013 sales forecast for Subaru cars in the United States to a record high 420,000 vehicles from 365,000 vehicles.
The automaker raised its annual operating profit outlook by 40% on Thursday to JPY278bn (US$2.83bn) this year, a record high, compared with its previous forecast of JPY198bn.
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (7270) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compi...
Tightening environmental regulations in the US have prompted Subaru maker Fuji Heavy Industries to consider launching electric vehicles again in the region, president Yasuyuki Yoshinaga has said....
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global electrified vehicles sector, major OEM developments, top 14 markets, technology trends and market projections. Use this ...
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Automotive Semiconductors market worldwide....
Maruti-Suzuki is declining to comment on union claims the labour body has won 11 out of 12 seats against what it refers to as a "management installed puppet panel" at the automaker's Manesar plant....
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Adaptive Cruise Control market to grow at a CAGR of 15.8 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the in...
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018