JAPAN: Fuji Heavy raises US Subaru forecast to record high 420,000 vehicles
Fuji Heavy Industries on Thursday raised its 2013 sales forecast for Subaru cars in the United States to a record high 420,000 vehicles from 365,000 vehicles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche 911 Targa 4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Active safety in the spotlight
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Škoda Octavia estate 4x4
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- Bear Grylls, brand ambassador for Land Rover
- Volvo to skip all-aluminium for carbon fibre
- Lada production to be cut as sales stall
- MOSCOW SHOW: World premieres - final list
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle OE exhaust & emissions aftertreatment systems - forecasts to 2029
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018