USA: Freightliner Advises of Brake System Recall
Freightliner LLC has notified its bus and fire/emergency vehicle customers who have vehicles manufactured between March 1998 - August 2000, equipped with air brakes and with Bendix Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) EC 17-1030R electronic control units (ECU), of a defect in that system. The company's customers and dealers, which include Thomas Built Buses, Freightliner Trucks and Sterling Trucks dealers, have been notified of the problem and the proper inspection procedures for the vehicles included in the recall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- COMMENT: Ford F-Series production soars
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- Baking Kias at 45C
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: BMW plug-in 2AT added
- Land Rover develops 'see-through trailer' concept
- Nissan allocates redesigned Juke to Sunderland
- Brazil Four losing sales faster than industry rate
- Uber hires car hacking engineers
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global heavy trucks market