US: Ford sets profit records despite Europe gloom
Ford said on Tuesday (30 October) it had booked best-ever third quarter profit - a pre-tax of US$2.2bn ($0.40 a share) and net of $1.6bn ($0.41). It ended the quarter with liquidity of $34.4bn, up $500m from the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- Q&A - Visteon CEO Sachin Lawande
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- Spreading virus prompts Tata to re-name new model
- 2016 Delhi Auto Expo - world premieres list
- Toyota to axe Scion youth brand