US: Ford sees Brazil overcapacity pinching margins
Automotive production capacity in Brazil is expected to outpace demand until 2016, a trend that will pinch margins on small cars - the country's largest vehicle segment - a top Ford executive said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Connecting cars in Canada
- Volvo's engine and platform independence progress
- CEO says Citroen wants to be quirky again
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Audi suspends two engineers over US diesel V6
- BMW launches fully online car buying process
- Takata manipulated test results back to 2000
- Brose completes JLR seat supply factory in UK
- Honda postpones new Brazil plant opening