US: Ford and Dow Chemical seek mass manufacture of carbon parts
Ford Motor Company has announced a new partnership with Dow Chemical Company that is set to explore cost-effective ways of replacing certain parts in future vehicles with carbonfibre components.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Daimler - Q2 results insight
- Global light vehicle market developments
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Results season again
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Union puzzled no buyer for Unipart Automotive
- New boss for Lincoln as Fields acts swiftly
- Warwick University chosen as APC hub
- Jaguar Land Rover buys British classic cars hoard