US: Ford ACH unit completes Mexico fuel rail plant sale
Ford on Monday said it had completed the sale to Cooper-Standard Automotive for Automotive Components Holdings' (ACH) El Jarudo plant and its fuel rail manufacturing operations in Juarez, Mexico.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- COMMENT: Has ZF fired M&A starting gun with TRW?
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Fiat denies merger talks with VW
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018