JAPAN: Flood recovery boosts Honda in fiscal 2013
Honda Motor said it all but tripled operating profit for the fiscal third quarter ended 31 December, 2012 to JPY131.9bn yen. The 198% year on year rise was due to recovery from the impact of the Thai floods in 2011 and an increase in car sale, mainly in North America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Analysis - Bull market for Lamborghini
- F23 2 Series Convertible & future BMWs
- Q&A – Delphi Chief Technology Officer, Jeff Owens
- Interview with Harman Connected Car division
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- GM's Opel promises Europe a "revolutionary" EV
- Auto vacancies due to UK skills shortage - report
- VW Group quality chief leaves
- Geneva premieres list - 6.6-litre BMW world debut
- Tesla reports higher losses in Q4