US: Fisker hires ex-GM's Ewanick
Luxury electric car company Fisker Automotive has named General Motors' former chief marketing officer Joel Ewanick as its new chief commercial officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Emerging markets in trouble (1)
- Regulatory concerns grow in China
- ANALYSIS: GM gets serious about Cadillac
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: SEAT Alhambra 2.0 TDI
- COMMENT: What is normal in Russian maelstrom?
- Cadillac takes on Merc S Class
- China levies big fines on Japanese parts makers
- Ford recalls 160,000 cars to fix wiring problem
- Serious concern on Russia auto sanction rumours
- CHENGDU PREVIEW: DS 6
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Motor Vehicle Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Brazilian automobile industry - Right strategy for tough times