TUNISIA: Fire destroys Autoliv steering wheel plant
Swedish supplier Autoliv's steering wheel plant in Tunisia has been destroyed by fire.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Ford Mondeo redesigned for 2015
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Toyota recalls 1.75m for brake and fuel checks
- Chery JLR to begin production of Evoque in China
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Supercapacitor / Ultracapacitor Interviews, Strategies, Road Map 2014-2025
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029