CHICAGO SHOW: Final list of world premieres
A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts on the 7 February press preview day of the 2013 Chicago auto show.
Chrysler 300SRT8 (2013MY): on sale in summer, new wheels, '6.4L' badges
Dodge Challenger R/T Redline (2013MY): 375hp 5.7-litre V8, on sale from April
Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2013MY): 470hp 6.4-litre V8, black grille and rear wing
Kia Forte 5-door (2014MY): Federalised version of other markets' K3/Cerato hatch
Mopar '13 Dodge Dart: limited edition, industry-first wireless charging for phones
Nissan NV200 (2013MY): extended by 7.9" over model sold in other markets
Ram ProMaster (2014MY): built in Saltillo (Mexico) and based on Fiat Ducato van
Volkswagen Beetle GSR (2014MY): global limited edition, 210hp 2.0-litre engine
Author: Glenn Brooks
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle Engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
Hyundai Motor Group recently set up a new major division exclusively in charge of controlling overseas factories, a local media report said....
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Roasting in Kia's Mojave oven
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Nissan learns from India mistakes
- Opel Group formed within Adam Opel
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- New Cars: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global electrified light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018