CHICAGO SHOW: Final list of world premieres
A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts on the 7 February press preview day of the 2013 Chicago auto show.
Chrysler 300SRT8 (2013MY): on sale in summer, new wheels, '6.4L' badges
Dodge Challenger R/T Redline (2013MY): 375hp 5.7-litre V8, on sale from April
Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2013MY): 470hp 6.4-litre V8, black grille and rear wing
Kia Forte 5-door (2014MY): Federalised version of other markets' K3/Cerato hatch
Mopar '13 Dodge Dart: limited edition, industry-first wireless charging for phones
Nissan NV200 (2013MY): extended by 7.9" over model sold in other markets
Ram ProMaster (2014MY): built in Saltillo (Mexico) and based on Fiat Ducato van
Volkswagen Beetle GSR (2014MY): global limited edition, 210hp 2.0-litre engine
Author: Glenn Brooks
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle Engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
Hyundai Motor Group recently set up a new major division exclusively in charge of controlling overseas factories, a local media report said....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...
- Global Carsharing Market 2014-2018
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft (BMW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays