CHICAGO SHOW: Final list of world premieres
A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts on the 7 February press preview day of the 2013 Chicago auto show.
Chrysler 300SRT8 (2013MY): on sale in summer, new wheels, '6.4L' badges
Dodge Challenger R/T Redline (2013MY): 375hp 5.7-litre V8, on sale from April
Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2013MY): 470hp 6.4-litre V8, black grille and rear wing
Kia Forte 5-door (2014MY): Federalised version of other markets' K3/Cerato hatch
Mopar '13 Dodge Dart: limited edition, industry-first wireless charging for phones
Nissan NV200 (2013MY): extended by 7.9" over model sold in other markets
Ram ProMaster (2014MY): built in Saltillo (Mexico) and based on Fiat Ducato van
Volkswagen Beetle GSR (2014MY): global limited edition, 210hp 2.0-litre engine
Author: Glenn Brooks
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top 14 markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this repor...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle Engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
Hyundai Motor Group recently set up a new major division exclusively in charge of controlling overseas factories, a local media report said....
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- GM sued for $10bn over losses on 27m recalled cars
- Japan's carmakers bring home foreign-made models
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)