A final update of just-auto's list of concepts and production models which made their debuts on the 7 February press preview day of the 2013 Chicago auto show.
Chrysler 300SRT8 (2013MY): on sale in summer, new wheels, '6.4L' badges
Dodge Challenger R/T Redline (2013MY): 375hp 5.7-litre V8, on sale from April
Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2013MY): 470hp 6.4-litre V8, black grille and rear wing
Kia Forte 5-door (2014MY): Federalised version of other markets' K3/Cerato hatch
Mopar '13 Dodge Dart: limited edition, industry-first wireless charging for phones
Nissan NV200 (2013MY): extended by 7.9" over model sold in other markets
Ram ProMaster (2014MY): built in Saltillo (Mexico) and based on Fiat Ducato van
Volkswagen Beetle GSR (2014MY): global limited edition, 210hp 2.0-litre engine
Author: Glenn Brooks
New to QUBE in the last quarter, this report has been extracted from QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global light vehicle engine technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, te...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Hyundai Motor Group recently set up a new major division exclusively in charge of controlling overseas factories, a local media report said....
General Motors has dispelled concerns that it will shift Chevrolet production out of South Korea although it has delayed the launch of the revamped Aveo small car, according to labour unions....
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Ford's future models and platforms
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Brexit fallout and recovery
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid