BELGIUM: Fiat/Chrysler's Marchionne re-elected ACEA supremo
Fiat and Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has been re-elected president of the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA). This will be his second consecutive term.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch transport strategy: "Goes beyond the Hood"
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Frankfurt IAA world debuts list updated
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Heavy Duty Trucks Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029