USA: Fiat pushes for further increase in Chrysler stake
Fiat plans to exercise an option to buy a further 3.3% in Chrysler from a retiree healthcare trust fund affiliated with the United Auto Workers union.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Hyundai axes Veloster, goes after Toyota
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 2
- Review of 2014 (1)
- ANALYSIS: Future models for North America - Part 1
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Another year races by
- Genk mayor organises "loudest shift" as Ford exits
- Punch Genk offer "missed opportunity": Mayor
- Bye, Chrysler, hello FCA US
- Pay deal lifts strike threat at Jaguar Land Rover
- PSA UK announces new senior management structure