ITALY: Fiat moots plant closure unless US can make up Europe shortfall
Fiat is not ruling out closing one of its Italian plants unless it can secure extra work to the US coupled with union agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Scion and Ford workers' chop
- Clio R.S. 220 Trophy & future Renaults
- January 2016, management briefing (Part 2)
- THE WEEK - New car, mergers, results, Iran
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors VP Q&A
- Ford Europe looks to cut staff
- Daimler posts record sales – investors unimpressed
- Geneva premieres list - Bentley Mulsanne facelift
- UK car registrations climb to 11-year January high
- Volvo nixes range extenders