US: Fiat, Chrysler to sell slightly over 4.3m vehicles in 2013 - CEO
Fiat chief Sergio Marchionne on Thursday said the Italian carmaker and its US unit Chrysler will sell slightly more than 4.3m vehicles in 2013.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Peugeot 308 GT BlueHDi
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: VW's 'master tactician' falls
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 'Bye Twin Gate, hello hatchback
- Q&A with Olaf Bongwald, VP, Magna Electronics
- COMMENT: Volkswagen's Piech got a lot right
- Audi produces synthetic diesel fuel from water
- FCA opens vast manufacturing complex in Brazil
- All UK market BMWs to come with sat-nav
- Ford Otosan opens big new R&D centre
- Hyundai's Genesis re-worked for UK market
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029