CHINA: FAW now building three generations of Mazda6
Japan's Mazda Atenza (pictured) is all but identical to China's new Mazda6 Atenza
The first generation car is sold in China as the Mazda6, while the second generation sedan is the Mazda6 Ruiyi.
The new model, called Mazda6 Atenza in China, has been manufactured at the Japanese firm's Hofu 2 plant in Japan since August 2012. Production was added at an OJSC Sollers facility in Vladivostok in April 2013. Changchun is the third production site but it won't be the final one: the car is expected to be assembled in Vietnam from mid-2014. This will reportedly be by Vina Mazda Automobile Manufacturing, which has a plant in the Nui Thanh district of Quang Nam province.
PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
PLDB from just-auto.com is a cost effective, vehicle cycle plan database, showing the production life of all major current and future vehicle models produced (or to be produced) globally by all brands...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Automotive Manufacturing in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to...
Malaysian diversified conglomerate Sime Darby has cancelled an initial public offering (IPO) for its automotive business which was aimed at raising up to US$500m....
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - VW agrees a deal with the US
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- BEIJING 2016 - world premieres list
- Ford ‘not interested’ in Fiat Chrysler tie-up
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit