CHINA: FAW now building three generations of Mazda6
Japan's Mazda Atenza (pictured) is all but identical to China's new Mazda6 Atenza
The first generation car is sold in China as the Mazda6, while the second generation sedan is the Mazda6 Ruiyi.
The new model, called Mazda6 Atenza in China, has been manufactured at the Japanese firm's Hofu 2 plant in Japan since August 2012. Production was added at an OJSC Sollers facility in Vladivostok in April 2013. Changchun is the third production site but it won't be the final one: the car is expected to be assembled in Vietnam from mid-2014. This will reportedly be by Vina Mazda Automobile Manufacturing, which has a plant in the Nui Thanh district of Quang Nam province.
PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
PLDB from just-auto.com is a cost effective, vehicle cycle plan database, showing the production life of all major current and future vehicle models produced (or to be produced) globally by all brands...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mazda Motor Corporation (7261) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Malaysian diversified conglomerate Sime Darby has cancelled an initial public offering (IPO) for its automotive business which was aimed at raising up to US$500m....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Mitsubishi throws in US towel
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Q&A with Ricardo on future powertrain technology
- COMMENT: McLaren comes of age
- Lear and Dräxlmaier on auto wiring harness trends
- JLR clarifies ASEAN expansion goals
- Delphi ramps up acquisitions
- Audi to debut OLED lighting at IAA
- China market slowdown fears mount
- Chery spearheads China’s auto export drive
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030