CHINA: FAW now building three generations of Mazda6
Japan's Mazda Atenza (pictured) is all but identical to China's new Mazda6 Atenza
The first generation car is sold in China as the Mazda6, while the second generation sedan is the Mazda6 Ruiyi.
The new model, called Mazda6 Atenza in China, has been manufactured at the Japanese firm's Hofu 2 plant in Japan since August 2012. Production was added at an OJSC Sollers facility in Vladivostok in April 2013. Changchun is the third production site but it won't be the final one: the car is expected to be assembled in Vietnam from mid-2014. This will reportedly be by Vina Mazda Automobile Manufacturing, which has a plant in the Nui Thanh district of Quang Nam province.
PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
PLDB from just-auto.com is a cost effective, vehicle cycle plan database, showing the production life of all major current and future vehicle models produced (or to be produced) globally by all brands...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mazda Motor Corporation (7261) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Malaysian diversified conglomerate Sime Darby has cancelled an initial public offering (IPO) for its automotive business which was aimed at raising up to US$500m....
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- COMMENT: The diminution of Fiat
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT: Review of front-end modules
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- Arrested Toyota executive quits
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- "Levelling off" continues in China's car market
- GM pleased judge tosses out 'ignition switch' suit
- SUVs continue driving US sales growth
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global electric light vehicles market- forecasts to 2018
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029