CHINA: FAW now building three generations of Mazda6
Japan's Mazda Atenza (pictured) is all but identical to China's new Mazda6 Atenza
The first generation car is sold in China as the Mazda6, while the second generation sedan is the Mazda6 Ruiyi.
The new model, called Mazda6 Atenza in China, has been manufactured at the Japanese firm's Hofu 2 plant in Japan since August 2012. Production was added at an OJSC Sollers facility in Vladivostok in April 2013. Changchun is the third production site but it won't be the final one: the car is expected to be assembled in Vietnam from mid-2014. This will reportedly be by Vina Mazda Automobile Manufacturing, which has a plant in the Nui Thanh district of Quang Nam province.
PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (12-month membership)
PLDB from just-auto.com is a cost effective, vehicle cycle plan database, showing the production life of all major current and future vehicle models produced (or to be produced) globally by all brands...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Automotive Manufacturing in Colombia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to...
Malaysian diversified conglomerate Sime Darby has cancelled an initial public offering (IPO) for its automotive business which was aimed at raising up to US$500m....
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Arxan Technologies on cyber security - Q&A
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volkswagen scandal - Porsche plunges into the red
- Aston Martin lost GBP127.9m in 2015
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Shocked CLEPA to discuss Brexit in Madrid
- Jaguar Land Rover: Adapting the original SUV & turning middle class Britishness into a business asset
- Tesla Motors, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Automotive Megatrends
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market - forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle turbochargers market - forecasts to 2030