FRANCE: Faurecia aims to double China complete seating business
Faurecia says it expects to double its share of the Chinese complete seating market, despite a slight slowdown in the country's extraordinary growth rate of late.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- VA: Minnow Mitsubishi not short on L200 claims
- Kia UK MD on how to raise brand pricing
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030