GERMANY: Even BMW "beginning to feel some headwind"
BMW said revenues for the three-month period from July to September 2012 rose 13.7% to EUR18,817m (2011: EUR16,547m). EBIT increased 13.8% to EUR2,004m (EUR1,761m). EBT improved 17.6% to EUR1,987m (EUR1,689m). Net profit was 16.0% up at EUR1,289m (EUR1,111m).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: GM, FCA, axe plant, Chrysler UK
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- Q&A with Victrex
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- EU 2021 CO2 targets will be difficult for premiums
- New York show debuts: Range Rover Sport HST added
- ChinaChem to buy Pirelli tyres in US$7.7bn deal