US: Detroit surge drives US light vehicle sales in January
The surge that provided a strong end to 2012 continued into January as US light vehicle sales rose 14.2% to about 1.04m. The seasonally adjusted annualised rate came in at 15.29m, off just slightly from December's 15.37m, and well ahead of the 13.98m figure reported in January 2012.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Has Audi reached a model proliferation limit?
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: New Hondas and the ship's up
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Honda CR-V update
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- Automakers anxious to learn Osaka cars fate: Hoegh
- Honda changes air bag supplier from Takata
- Hoegh Osaka due back in Southampton at 17:00 GMT
- BMW appoints new head of Mini brand
- CHICAGO DEBUTS: Mysterious Mitsubishi teased
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE connectivity market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029