NETHERLANDS: Deputy PM in talks with BMW over NedCar plant
Maxime Verhagen, the Netherlands' minister for Economic Affairs, has told the local media that he is in talks with BMW Group over the future of Mitsubishi Motors' NedCar plant.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Kia K900 knocks on big brands' door
- Global light vehicle market developments
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Opel axing Ampera, promises replacement EV