DETROIT: Denso plans $1m North American expansion, 2,000 jobs
Global automotive supplier Denso is spending US$1bn in North America over the next four years, which, it said, would result in over 2,000 jobs across the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- PARIS DEBUTS: Citroën C1 Urban Ride concept
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Ford 'surveillance mode' tech made available