USA: Delphi Promotes Manufacturing Operations Executives
Delphi Automotive Systems (NYSE: DPH) today announced three strategic appointments in its global manufacturing operations group which will further strengthen Delphi's global manufacturing strategy. Odail Thorns is named business line executive for Halfshafts and Aftermarket at Delphi's Saginaw Steering Systems division in Saginaw, Mich.; D. Scott Mitchell is promoted to general director, Manufacturing Operations, also for Delphi Steering; and Dave Logozzo is promoted to director, Manufacturing Operations, for Delphi Automotive Systems World Headquarters in Troy, Mich. Mark Lorenz, Delphi vice president of Operations & Logistics, made the announcement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: Volvo's US sales surge as China reverses
- China's economic turbulence worries auto industry
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Trouble in Tianjin
- Key trends in the automotive air-con market
- COMMENT: TPP legacy as Obama's Grand Projet?
- UPDATED IAA debuts list: Toyota Prius added
- Land Rover develops 'see-through trailer' concept
- BMW launches smartphone wireless charging
- Uber hires car hacking engineers
- Suzuki-VW dispute over
- General Motors Company (GM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ford Motor Company (F) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Volkswagen AG - Strategy and SWOT Report