USA: Delphi Promotes Manufacturing Operations Executives
Delphi Automotive Systems (NYSE: DPH) today announced three strategic appointments in its global manufacturing operations group which will further strengthen Delphi's global manufacturing strategy. Odail Thorns is named business line executive for Halfshafts and Aftermarket at Delphi's Saginaw Steering Systems division in Saginaw, Mich.; D. Scott Mitchell is promoted to general director, Manufacturing Operations, also for Delphi Steering; and Dave Logozzo is promoted to director, Manufacturing Operations, for Delphi Automotive Systems World Headquarters in Troy, Mich. Mark Lorenz, Delphi vice president of Operations & Logistics, made the announcement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: The models to be axed by PSA's Tavares
- PRODUCT EYE: Porsche 911 Turbo
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Carlos sharpens the knife
- Management briefing: UK engine manufacturing (1)
- COMMENT: Beijing wants a greener auto sector
- 2014 BEIJING SHOW: Global debuts list
- Ford Mulally successor announcement expected
- GM restructures global engineering
- 2014 NYIAS: List of world premieres
- Daimler-BYD JV launches Denza electric car