GERMANY: DaimlerChrysler sells majority stake in steering business - report
DaimlerChrysler said on Monday it had sold a majority stake in its Mercedes-Benz Lenkungen GmbH steering business to industrial group ThyssenKrupp AG, Reuters reported. "The partners have agreed that in a first step, ThyssenKrupp Automotive will acquire 60% of Mercedes-Benz Lenkungen," Daimler said in a statement cited by the news agency, and which added: "The next step of taking over the remaining 40% will take place in two years at the earliest."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives its paid members access to the very best automotive market coverage.
And now there’s just-auto plus, our premium membership that gives you exclusive component forecast data, company profiles and extended news coverage - just for premium members.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - and that includes just-auto plus.
Dave Leggett, editor of just-auto
* plus VAT if applicable