ARGENTINA: Daimler unit agrees export deal to Russia
Mercedes-Benz Argentina is to export car components worth around US$15m to Russia.
The unit will send components for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter light commercial vehicles to Russia where GAZ Group and Daimler agreed in June a EUR190m (US$242m) deal to produce the vans at Gorkovsky Automobile Plant from the middle of next year.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global transmissions sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gain...
New vehicle sales in Vietnam jumped by 34% to 8,001 units in April, from a depressed 5,972 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Asso...
After leading the successful expansion of Porsche in China since 2007, Helmut Bröker is to take over as head of the region covering the Middle East, Africa, India, South-East Asia, Australia/New Zeala...
US-based electric car maker Tesla Motors has posted its first ever quarterly profit in the first quarter as it also said it exceeded its target for deliveries....
Daimler is reportedly in early talks with Aston Martin over a supply arrangement to Aston Martin that is thought to involve Mercedes engines....
- Comment - emissions 'failures' hardly a surprise
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - Diesel developments
- ANALYSIS - supercharged Jaguar XF
- ANALYSIS - 2016 Kia Carnival Platinum
- RESEARCH SNAPSHOT - Moving closer to self-driving
- Ford launches new EcoBlue 'Euro VI' diesel engine
- JLR achieves aluminium recycling milestone
- Ford books record Q1 pre-tax profit
- Ford spending $1.6bn on US plants
- FCA to retool Trenton engine plant for new I4