ARGENTINA: Daimler unit agrees export deal to Russia
Mercedes-Benz Argentina is to export car components worth around US$15m to Russia.
The unit will send components for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter light commercial vehicles to Russia where GAZ Group and Daimler agreed in June a EUR190m (US$242m) deal to produce the vans at Gorkovsky Automobile Plant from the middle of next year.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global transmissions sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gain...
New vehicle sales in Vietnam jumped by 34% to 8,001 units in April, from a depressed 5,972 units in the same month of last year, according to data released by the Vietnam Automotive Manufacturers Asso...
After leading the successful expansion of Porsche in China since 2007, Helmut Bröker is to take over as head of the region covering the Middle East, Africa, India, South-East Asia, Australia/New Zeala...
US-based electric car maker Tesla Motors has posted its first ever quarterly profit in the first quarter as it also said it exceeded its target for deliveries....
Daimler is reportedly in early talks with Aston Martin over a supply arrangement to Aston Martin that is thought to involve Mercedes engines....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Ship shape and not too bent
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- Q&A with Mike Savage, Drive System Design
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate