The carmaker said it will stop making the roadster following poor sales in recent years. Production will cease at the end of August.
The Copen was launched in June 2002, winning a Good Design Award that year, and sales peaked in 2003 at 11,000 cars. Last year the company only sold around 2,000 bringing total production since launch to 56,000.
An updated list of world premiere concepts and production models which appeared at the Paris motor show's 27 & 28 September press preview days....
Edmunds.com has forecast 1,145,344 new cars and trucks will be sold in the US in September for an estimated Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate (SAAR) for the month of 14.4m light vehicles. Earlier this w...
Toyota is considering halving the working hours of production workers who are re-employed after reaching their retirement age of 60....
- ANALYSIS - Jaguar takes on Porsche with F-PACE
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- Peugeot steps up a gear with new 3008
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- Peugeot reveals revamped 3008 compact SUV
- Tesla chooses Mando for autonomous technology
- US and UK motorists divided on driverless cars
- Ford recalls 271,000 F-150s for brake job
- Romanian PM asks Ford for more