JAPAN: Daihatsu, Suzuki, boost minicar dealers against Honda
Top minicar makers Daihatsu and Suzuki are beefing up their sales efforts in urban areas where Honda is gaining on the two with new models.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- Briefing: developments in powertrain batteries
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: A new Volkswagen for the fleets
- COMMENT: Russia - it is rocket science
- Volvo Cars to build US factory
- GM management outlines reasons for Russia rethink
- Mahindra throws in the Brazil towel
- New York show debuts: Porsche Boxster Spyder added
- Tesla to unveil 'major new non-car product line'