EXCLUSIVE: Dacia Logan MCV world premiere at Geneva
The current Logan MCV is a seven-seater that has two van-style vertical rear doors and a longer wheelbase than the first generation Logan sedan. It is also sold as a light commercial. AvtoVAZ builds a further variant, the Lada Largus. The new Dacia Logan MCV will have just five seats so as not to steal sales from the Lodgy minivan.
Renault UK, which does not sell the Logan, has confirmed to j-a that it will offer the new MCV. Deliveries are due to commence "from June/July".
Author: Glenn Brooks
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Nissan Motor is marking its eightieth anniversary with 'Nissan 360', a month-long showcase of the latest breakthroughs in vehicle technology, sustainability and market expansion....
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: What's a Waku Waku tailgate?
- ANALYSIS: Can Evoque remain JLR’s golden goose?
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Volkswagen Polo BlueGT & GTI
- Toyota's plant and product engineering revamp
- Briefing: GM's OnStar system planned for Europe
- JAPAN: Honda reveals clever ‘Waku Waku’ tailgate
- 2015 SHANGHAI SHOW: World premieres
- Ford moves Go!Drive UK car sharing into next phase
- Volkswagen Golf stays top of European tree in Q1
- Lotus celebrates production milestone
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE wipers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2029
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2029