EXCLUSIVE: Dacia Logan MCV world premiere at Geneva
The current Logan MCV is a seven-seater that has two van-style vertical rear doors and a longer wheelbase than the first generation Logan sedan. It is also sold as a light commercial. AvtoVAZ builds a further variant, the Lada Largus. The new Dacia Logan MCV will have just five seats so as not to steal sales from the Lodgy minivan.
Renault UK, which does not sell the Logan, has confirmed to j-a that it will offer the new MCV. Deliveries are due to commence "from June/July".
Author: Glenn Brooks
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Nissan Motor is marking its eightieth anniversary with 'Nissan 360', a month-long showcase of the latest breakthroughs in vehicle technology, sustainability and market expansion....
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- Goodwood FoS 2016 world premieres
- VDA warns against post-Brexit customs barriers
- Volvo starts V90 production