EXCLUSIVE: Dacia Logan MCV world premiere at Geneva
The current Logan MCV is a seven-seater that has two van-style vertical rear doors and a longer wheelbase than the first generation Logan sedan. It is also sold as a light commercial. AvtoVAZ builds a further variant, the Lada Largus. The new Dacia Logan MCV will have just five seats so as not to steal sales from the Lodgy minivan.
Renault UK, which does not sell the Logan, has confirmed to j-a that it will offer the new MCV. Deliveries are due to commence "from June/July".
Author: Glenn Brooks
LMC Automotive's service provides customers with the very latest monthly estimates of passenger car production across all of Europe. Updated monthly and provided model-by-model, and available only via...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
Nissan Motor is marking its eightieth anniversary with 'Nissan 360', a month-long showcase of the latest breakthroughs in vehicle technology, sustainability and market expansion....
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Porsche Cayenne S E-Hybrid
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Ship shape and not too bent
- ASEAN vehicle market down almost 10% in 2014
- What now for docked Hoegh Osaka cargo?
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS: Review of instrumentation
- JLR recreates 1948 line for Defender plant tour
- Most cars unscathed by Osaka drama: ship owner
- Ford 2014 operating profit plunges $2.3bn
- "Bumps and dents" for some driveable Hoegh cars
- GENEVA DEBUTS: Opel Corsa OPC & VW Golf GTD estate