US: CVG Indian unit acquires seat maker
Commercial Vehicle Group's Indian unit, CVG Seating (India) has acquired seat assembly assets of Vijayjyot Seats which has three leased facilities in the Baska (State of Gujarat), Pune (State of Maharashtra) and Dharwad (State of Karnataka) regions of India and employs approximately 108 full time workers and some temps in total.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Management briefing: Paris show preview
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris gets closer
- Jaguar's XE spearheads new industrial strategy
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW i8
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Renault Twingo
- PARIS DEBUTS: Honda CR-V facelift
- EC gives Germany two months to comply with MAC
- Ford recalls 850,050 cars for airbag systems check
- Ford lowers 2014 pre-tax profit outlook
- Opel/Vauxhall issues 'do not drive' warning
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report
- Analysis of over 140 Lithium-based Rechargeable Battery Manufacturers: Chemistry, Strategy, Success
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report