COLOMBIA – 2013 starts slow but forecast is 325,000 units
Colombian car sales dipped 4.2% year on year to 19,541 units in January but it was still the second best result for that month on record.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: Why the VW Touareg Hybrid had to die
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- COMMENT: ADAS rollout comes with human issues
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Chinese brands have failed to catch on in Brazil
- Volvo China plant starts US exports
- Marchionne merger overtures to GM's Barra rebuffed
- UK car market has topped out - Vauxhall chief
- Bosch predicts ICEs will beat EU CO2 targets