COLOMBIA – 2013 starts slow but forecast is 325,000 units
Colombian car sales dipped 4.2% year on year to 19,541 units in January but it was still the second best result for that month on record.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- ANALYSIS: Depressed Thai market forces rethink
- ANALYSIS: VW Group - success and succession
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Chinese scoop up Pirelli
- Q&A with Victrex
- ANALYSIS: UK supplier industry perks up
- Jaguar unveils second generation XF in London
- Jaguar Land Rover announces Whitley R&D expansion
- New York show debuts: Scion iA added
- Tata's Jaguar Land Rover announces GBP 600m spend
- CLEPA pays tribute to auto air crash victims