UK: Collins & Aikman’s Chapter 11
An old business maxim surfaced once again during the recent demise of the UK MG Rover Group that has increasing relevance for a number of North American suppliers - "You can lose money in business, but never run out of cash".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- Audi TDI tech is 25 years of age
- Swallowing Fiat-Chrysler 'would be bad for VW'
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: BMW X4
- Global light vehicle market developments
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Driving the Swedish nanny state
- Sir Nick Scheele dies
- Volvo claims two safety firsts for XC90
- Ford changes R&D chief
- Rule change hits 'free charger' offers for EVs
- Ford Europe finally makes a pre-tax buck