JAPAN: Chrysler to make a return
Chryslers are going back on sale in Japan for the first time in more than four years.
The company said it will price the flagship 300 sedan competitively in an attempt to stimulate consumer demand.
The turbocharged Lancia-based Chrysler Ypsilon, will be equipped with Fiat’s two-cylinder Twin Air engine.
I wouldn't have thought that, with the current state of play in the European auto industry, there'd be too much niggle in the union ranks. But we've reported on a bit this week....
We live in strange times. As Fisker, a rival with supposedly superior range-extending technology falls apart, the value of Tesla rises yet again, this time by almost two percent on Wednesday to US$9.7...
Fiat says production at three plants in Italy, Spain and Serbia has now resumed after huge disruption caused by a dispute with a key supplier....
Fiat has denied it is shifting its legal company headquarters from Italy following the planned merger with Chrysler Group....
A new Magneti Marelli Automotive Lighting plant has been opened in Foshan, Guangdong province, in southern China....
- ANALYSIS: VW's self-defeating defeat devices
- Yes, some car companies do good things – COMMENT
- Indian summer for SsangYong - ANALYSIS
- Advanced tech previews from OEMs - PLDB
- Integrated Canadian test cells impress OEMs
- Bosch investigated for role in VW scandal
- VW Group reins in capital spending
- Jaguar Land Rover expands engine plant capacity
- Canada "needs to turn automakers back" from Mexico
- Volkswagen making progress on diesel emissions fix
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE mirrors market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle roof systems market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE shock absorbers market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle electronic braking market- forecasts to 2030