Chryslers are going back on sale in Japan for the first time in more than four years.
The company said it will price the flagship 300 sedan competitively in an attempt to stimulate consumer demand.
The turbocharged Lancia-based Chrysler Ypsilon, will be equipped with Fiat’s two-cylinder Twin Air engine.
I wouldn't have thought that, with the current state of play in the European auto industry, there'd be too much niggle in the union ranks. But we've reported on a bit this week....
We live in strange times. As Fisker, a rival with supposedly superior range-extending technology falls apart, the value of Tesla rises yet again, this time by almost two percent on Wednesday to US$9.7...
Fiat says production at three plants in Italy, Spain and Serbia has now resumed after huge disruption caused by a dispute with a key supplier....
Fiat has denied it is shifting its legal company headquarters from Italy following the planned merger with Chrysler Group....
A new Magneti Marelli Automotive Lighting plant has been opened in Foshan, Guangdong province, in southern China....
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Monroe riding high on the suspension market
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- VW to axe 40 models - report
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)