UK: Chinese step in to secure London cab future
The future of Manganese Bronze, the company that makes the iconic London Taxi Cab has been secured with the announcement that it has been acquired by major shareholder Geely, the Chinese carmaker.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- COMMENT: 'Showing instruments' in West stand off?
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (3)
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Citroën DS4
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: And what a week...
- Briefing: Emerging markets in trouble (2)
- [12:45BST update]: Nissan's Palmer named Aston CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Infiniti Q70 2.2d
- Volvo finally takes covers off redesigned XC90
- CHENGDU SHOW: World premieres
- [13:15BST update]: Court OKs NEVS reorganisation
- New Engines Aiming for 60% Thermal Efficiency Japanese Automobile Manufacturers Rising to the Post-HEV Challenge
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Global Charging Equipment for EV Market 2014-2018
- OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024: The Rise of Plastic and Flexible Displays
- Tesla: The Californian start-up that made head way on the automotive giants