SWEDEN: China piracy fears lead Scania to issue "no thank you" to NEVS
Scania has delivered a hammer blow to the proposed takeover of Saab by the NEVS consortium by refusing to allow its Griffin logo to be used, citing fears of Chinese brand piracy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS - platforms to go to
- General Motors' platform strategy decoded
- INTERVIEW - Geely/Volvo architecture cooperation b
- Delphi Powertrain VP on compliance - Q&A
- Dayco on building aftermarket brand identity - Q&A
- Volvo previews 2017 40 series on CMA platform
- Nissan spells out autonomous drive timeline
- Storm causes Toyota to halt output at Texas plant
- Ford claims captured CO2 first
- Geely raises capital for electric London cabs