ARGENTINA: Chevrolet Prism sales starting
Prism has early 90s Corsa origins; variants have also been sold in Brazil, China and India
The Chevrolet Prism (Prisma in Spanish) goes on sale in Argentina this month with LS or LT trim.
The Prism, essentially an updated sedan spinoff of Opel's early 90s Corsa which has also been sold in various other markets such as Brazil, China (as the Buick Sail) and India, is powered by a 1.4 litre engine developing 92hp at 6000 rpm. It has a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Boot capacity is 439 litres (0.439cu m) and the car is available in four colours - white, silver, black and grey. The instrumental panel is illuminated by blue LEDs and other equipment includes AM/FM stereo with MP3 capability and AUX, USB and Bluetooth connections.
This QUBE report from just-auto provides a comprehensive overview of the global transmissions sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts. Use this report to gain...
The Volkswagen Golf remained Europe's best-selling car in 2011, despite a drop in sales of 1.6% in 2011 compared to 2010, analysts JATO Dynamics said. The VW Polo retained second place for December an...
Johan Willems joins the Opel management board next week as head of communications for Opel/Vauxhall, taking over from Susanne Wegerhoff who has decided to leave the company, Opel said in statement....
Chevrolet UK has been contacted by 2,500 people "who said they want to talk to us about the Volt," managing director Mark Terry said, adding that he expects there to be more customers than cars, certa...
General Motors' European unit Opel is talking with Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC), one of its parent company's joint venture partners in China, about sales cooperation....
- ANALYSIS: Making sense of China's sales volatility
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Toyota's FCV cometh
- ANALYSIS: Kia 'thinks globally, acts locally'
- Briefing: Tomorrow's steering systems
- Kia UK MD on how to raise brand pricing
- Mitsubishi ending US production
- FCA to recall 1,060,531 Ram trucks
- JCI confirms auto exit as supplier eddies swirl
- FRANKFURT DEBUTS LIST: Ferrari 488 Spider added
- Fiat Chrysler cops record penalty from NHTSA
- Global vehicle lightweighting - technology, trends and the future
- Global light vehicle engine technologies market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle steering market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE tyres market- forecasts to 2030
- Global light vehicle OE wheels market- forecasts to 2030