CHINA: Changan Auto sells Peugeot JV stake
An unnamed executive at the Chinese parent company told China Daily the move was aimed at streamlining its business and the group's relationship with PSA remains unchanged.
PSA Peugeot manufactures Citroen DS models through the venture with Changan, which has an annual production capacity of 200,000 vehicles. PSA also has a partnership with Dongfeng Motor Group.
A Peugeot spokeswoman in China told China Daily the shift in ownership would not affect its operation.
What are Opel's 3,000 odd workers at its Bochum plant in the heavily-industrialised region of North-Rhine Westphalia (NRW) thinking today?...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Units by the following Product Segments: Battery Powered Electric Vehicles (BPEVs), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs), and Fuel ...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen is stressing there will be no job losses in plans to close and move its administrative and research site near Paris....
PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to close a research and administrative site near Paris as part of its cost-cutting plans, according to Reuters....
Continental has developed a new Multimedia Radio Navigation (MRN) System for the PSA Peugeot Citroën Group in China....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen's factory at Aulnay is thought to be restarting work tomorrow (21 May) after a bitter four-month strike protesting against its closure next year that unions claim has cost almost 4...
- COMMENT: US JLR plant likely to get a warm welcome
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Paris, the US, Sweden...
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: 2014 Kia Sportage
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (2)
- Special management briefing: Paris reflections (1)
- JLR eyes US southern states 'transplant' - paper
- Tesla outsells rivals as Europe sales rise 6%
- JLR looks to increase home supply content
- Ford announces new engine investment for Dagenham
- JLR starts Discovery Sport production
- Jaguar Land Rover: Providing remarkable growth throughout the economic downturn
- Ford Motor Company - Strategy and SWOT Report
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- LMC Automotive's European Passenger Car Production Estimates (annual subscription)