CHINA: Changan Auto sells Peugeot JV stake
An unnamed executive at the Chinese parent company told China Daily the move was aimed at streamlining its business and the group's relationship with PSA remains unchanged.
PSA Peugeot manufactures Citroen DS models through the venture with Changan, which has an annual production capacity of 200,000 vehicles. PSA also has a partnership with Dongfeng Motor Group.
A Peugeot spokeswoman in China told China Daily the shift in ownership would not affect its operation.
What are Opel's 3,000 odd workers at its Bochum plant in the heavily-industrialised region of North-Rhine Westphalia (NRW) thinking today?...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen is stressing there will be no job losses in plans to close and move its administrative and research site near Paris....
PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to close a research and administrative site near Paris as part of its cost-cutting plans, according to Reuters....
Continental has developed a new Multimedia Radio Navigation (MRN) System for the PSA Peugeot Citroën Group in China....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen's factory at Aulnay is thought to be restarting work tomorrow (21 May) after a bitter four-month strike protesting against its closure next year that unions claim has cost almost 4...
- ANALYSIS: Will the XE work for Jaguar?
- ANALYSIS: Autonomous cars and interior design
- Williams CEO eyes consultancy business expansion
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: Celerio and Suzuki's future cars
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Driving for fun...
- Takata recall widens to 33.8m vehicles in US
- INDIA: Tata learns from mistakes with GenX Nano
- INDIA: Renault reveals US$5,000 Kwid global small
- VW autonomous braking slashes insurance claims
- Marchionne warns of NHTSA action costs results