CHINA: Changan Auto sells Peugeot JV stake
An unnamed executive at the Chinese parent company told China Daily the move was aimed at streamlining its business and the group's relationship with PSA remains unchanged.
PSA Peugeot manufactures Citroen DS models through the venture with Changan, which has an annual production capacity of 200,000 vehicles. PSA also has a partnership with Dongfeng Motor Group.
A Peugeot spokeswoman in China told China Daily the shift in ownership would not affect its operation.
What are Opel's 3,000 odd workers at its Bochum plant in the heavily-industrialised region of North-Rhine Westphalia (NRW) thinking today?...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Electric Vehicles (EVs) in Units by the following Product Segments: Battery Powered Electric Vehicles (BPEVs), Hybrid Electric Vehicles (HEVs), and Fuel ...
The media days for the 2013 Frankfurt Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) are 10 & 11 September. Each of the following vehicles is a world premiere at the show....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen is stressing there will be no job losses in plans to close and move its administrative and research site near Paris....
PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to close a research and administrative site near Paris as part of its cost-cutting plans, according to Reuters....
Continental has developed a new Multimedia Radio Navigation (MRN) System for the PSA Peugeot Citroën Group in China....
PSA Peugeot-Citroen's factory at Aulnay is thought to be restarting work tomorrow (21 May) after a bitter four-month strike protesting against its closure next year that unions claim has cost almost 4...
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Big fish eaten by bigger fish
- ANALYSIS: ZF puts in place a growth strategy
- COMMENT: The UK's Scotland and EU parallels
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: MY2014 Peugeot 2008 1.2 VTi 82
- INTERVIEW: Paul Philpott, Kia UK President and CEO
- PARIS DEBUTS: Renault Clio Initiale Paris
- Jaguar launches India assembled XJ
- Lotus to restructure and up to 325 jobs could go
- Largest Rolls-Royce order ever bound for Macau
- And now (drum roll), the Nissan Leaf truck...