US: Car sales in Brazil rise 21.1% to 341,663 units in October
Car sales in the Brazilian auto market soared 21.1% year on year to 341,663 units in October. Volume grew 18.9% month on month.
For the January-October period, vehicle sales rose 5.7% to 3,130,818, reported Wards Auto.
Fiat led the market with total sales of 692,395 units and a 22.1% market share.
Quarterly/fiscal full year results continued to roll in this week with a healthy uptick at Suzuki in 2012/3, the latest Japanese automaker to finally shrug off the combined effects of the double whamm...
As the middle of the year gets closer, the the European automotive marketplace isn't getting any easier. By last year, Western Europe's car market had lost 3m units since its 2007 peak (a heady 14.8m...
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- VW's amazing new 1.0-litre Golf engine - Analysis
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- Volkswagen’s steady hand on the tiller - Comment
- Ex-VW CEO Winterkorn under investigation
- VW to axe 40 models - report
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- NEVS drops Saab as it establishes identity
- Goodwood FoS world premieres - the list (updated)