US: Camry nudges out Silverado in US top model race
While most analysts and industry observers will focus on the lessening year on year plunges in US sales recorded last month (especially by a certain Detroit brand with a blue oval on the building), there was a small but significant change in an important pecking order - Chevrolet's Silverado truck line was nudged back to third highest selling US market vehicle (year to date) by Toyota's Camry sedan, itself kept out of the top slot by 29,390 units of that perennial top dog - Ford's F-series truck line.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- THE WEEK THAT WAS: Minding the shop
- VEHICLE ANALYSIS: WRX & Subaru's SGP architecture
- ANALYSIS: Thailand targets EVs for future growth
- Q&A: Volvo XC90 chief engineer Håkan Ivarsson
- COMMENT: No wizards needed at US$100 a barrel
- JLR in talks for Eastern Europe plant
- Magna Steyr to build vehicles for JLR
- New Honda chief sets out vision
- Ford’s ‘significantly enhanced’ EcoSport on sale
- Julie Hamp to be released
- Global light vehicle safety systems market- forecasts to 2029
- Magna International Inc. (MG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global light vehicle instrumentation and cockpits market- forecasts to 2029
- PLDB - vehicle cycle plan database (annual subscription)
- Global In-vehicle Entertainment and Information Systems Market 2015-2019