NETHERLANDS: BYD receives EU Type Approval for electric bus
BYD has announced that its pure electric bus has received the EU's Whole Vehicle Type Approval, allowing it to sell its electric buses in all EU member states without the need for individual national approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-auto gives you the widest automotive market coverage.
Paid just-auto members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
Today I can offer you 30 days access for $1 - PLUS a free copy of the 193-page eBook ‘Motor Mouths’, worth $34.99.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
David Leggett, editor of just-auto
- What does 'Brexit' mean for the auto sector?
- Toyota finally makes an economical Prius
- And so Brexit begins - The Week That Was
- Active suspension systems - briefing
- The self-driving Volvo is getting closer
- 'Business as usual,' says Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- Fuel economy scandal pushes MMC deep into red
- Goodwood FoS 2016 world premieres
- "No trade barriers" says FKG amid Brexit fallout
- Volvo starts V90 production